Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Physics, my bane.







So I'm a week and 2 days into preparing for the MCAT which I take on August 19. I can now identify with that often repeated Chinese proverb ; "
Even the longest journey must begin where you stand." The Kaplan MCAT Course starts off with Physics, a class I'm taking at UNL later this summer. Needless to say, its proving a challenge to understand material from a class I haven't taken yet. But the kind folks at Kaplan assured me that this is the best method for my situation, and it will only reinforce what I will learn when I come to the real class.

I start the physics class in the beginning of June which means I have about 5 weeks of solid studying, after that the MCAT studying will have to compete with Physics but I think this will be manageable.

This summer is going to be a tough one but I trust that by the grace of God I will get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment